The ultimate straight stairlifts solution giving you the full use of the home you love.
Request a free quote
About Straight Stairlifts
A straight stairlift is the ultimate staircase solution, giving you the full use of the home you love. Blending seamlessly into your home, with a smooth start and stop mechanism, you can glide effortlessly up and down the stairs.
- Next Day Installation available
- Inertia seatbelt fitted as standard provides security and safety
- Stairlifts also available for narrow stairs
- 20st maximum weight (25st HD version)
- Includes 12-month manufacturer guarantee
Our stairlifts have been continually developed, improved, and refined over many years. All models meet or exceed the latest safety standards for stairlifts and are rigorously tested.
Straight Stairlift Features
Easy & comfortable
- Seat swivels making it easy to sit down, then locks before the stairlift moves
- Comfortable backrest and arm rests
- Folding footrest with smooth safety edges
- Easy to use Up / Down switch on chair – stop at any time
- The remote-control unit, supplied as standard, allows a carer to operate the lift
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, not the wall – no need for repairs or redecoration
- Requires no structural changes to your home – allows quick and mess-free installation
- Slimline and folds away conveniently when not in use – won’t obstruct other stair users
- Our stairlifts are very reliable, but any problem can be quickly identified on the diagnostic display
- Slimline and folds away safely when not in use – won’t stop others using the stairs
- Optional hinged rail designed to eliminate any obstruction or trip hazard
- Integral inertia seat belt helps keep the user safe
- Backup battery protects against mains power failure
Independently tested quality
- All of our current stairlifts have been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest standards for stairlifts: BS EN 81-40:2008 (European Safety Standards) and ISO 9386-2:2000 (Worldwide Standard for Stairlifts) and achieves the CE mark
- This includes testing our stairlifts to a minimum of 25,000 return journeys – the equivalent of 11 years of use, assuming six return journeys every day.
Affordable peace of mind
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs – typically uses the same amount of electricity than a small TV on standby
- Saves the high costs and stress of moving home
- Servicing and aftercare available for peace of mind
- Access the help desk 365 days a year to any questions or issues
- Extended warranties are also available – these cover the cost of any callouts, parts and labour required after the initial warranty
- Comfortable back rest
- Armrest with up/down control on both sides
- Inertia seatbelt fitted as standard
- Seat folds away if required when not in use
- Swivel seat lever allowing easy access to sit down
- Stair rail – designed for smooth and quiet operation
- Diagnostic display allows the helpdesk or engineer to quickly identify any faults
- Safety edge – helps make sure nothing gets trapped in the mechanism
- Folding footrest with safety edges – can be folded up when not in use
- Remote control – can be held in user's hand or allows a carer to operate
Why Choose Our Stairlifts?
A stairlift is the convenient, safe, and affordable alternative to moving home or being confined to downstairs rooms
All our stairlifts fit quickly & easily to the stairs, not the walls – which means no mess, no repairs or redecoration
Our stairlifts have been awarded the “Ease-of-Use” Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation
Independently tested and certified to comply with the latest standards for stairlifts
Getting further information and a quote from us is quick and easy and there’s no obligation to buy.
We never pressure-sell and offer a “cooling off” period before installation when you can change your mind for any reason
Stairlifts For All Situations
Designed from the ground-up for any curved staircase, this curved stairlift offers a comfortable and reliable ride.
The perfect mobility aid to give you access to those outdoor spaces you love.
Helpful staff who thoroughly explained and answered my queries. I can go up and with pleasure instead of dread.
I’m delighted with the new stairlift – being able to get up and down stairs easily has made such a difference to our lives.
I simply can’t explain how much the stairlift has helped me. Most importantly, I can stay in the home I love, which is my life.
Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff. Mum can now visit without the worry of getting upstairs.
Very good information given by salesman. The lift has made life a lot easier now I have access to upstairs.
They explained the options very clearly, the new lift was installed quickly with no fuss & no mess.
If you would like a free no obligation quotation for installing a stairlift at your home in Britain, before making a decision, call us on 0800 016 9270 to arrange for one of our fully trained surveyors to visit you at your home. We'll go through everything with you and your family at a time to suit you.