Stay safe in your home
Acorn Stairlifts has been declared a key essential business for health services and will remain open.
Coronavirus means many of us will be staying in our homes for the foreseeable future, so now more than ever it’s vital to remain independent and mobile at home.
If you already own an Acorn Stairlift, Acorn Stairlifts aim to offer the same comprehensive service we always have.
If you need an Acorn Stairlift installing, Acorn Stairlifts are exploring all options to achieve this quickly and efficiently while minimizing direct face-to-face contact, including a new ‘virtual survey’ of your staircase.
In either case, contact Acorn Stairlifts by phone 0800 016 9270 in the first instance. If it’s necessary for someone from Acorn Stairlifts to visit your home in person, you can rest assured Acorn Stairlift’s staff will observe strict hygiene protocols. These include:
- Avoiding any physical person-to-person contact (such as handshakes)
- Observing social distancing – staying at least two metres from you, although in many cases you won’t even need to be in the same room
- Regularly washing our hands and using hand sanitizer products
- Using equipment such as disposable face masks and gloves whenever appropriate
- Cleaning equipment and tools before and after each home visit
- Any Acorn Stairlift staff member experiencing any symptoms has been told to self-isolate immediately