25 Years knowledge and Experience
Our United Kingdom head office is located in Yorkshire with a nationwide network of stairlift surveyors and engineers.
Join the thousands of people who have benefited from our stairlifts worldwide. We are a global company established in 1992. We have grown to have over 1400 employees worldwide.
We specialise in making Straight stairlifts and Curved Stairlifts – it’s all we do! That’s how we make them so stylish, easy to use and affordable. We build all our stairlifts in our United Kingdom factories and export them to locations all over the world.
Somewhere in the world, one of our stairlifts is installed every 8 minutes.
Acorn is the only stairlift company officially awarded the prestigious
Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation.
Our FastTrack® rail system is the simplest and
fastest way in the world to have a stairlift installed.
Our stairlifts are installed and helping people around the world every 8 minutes.
Discover the difference Acorn stairlifts can make to your life.
Why Acorn Stairlifts ?
- British Made, from raw materials to finished product, also Acorn use their own surveyors and installers
- Independently tested, All of Acorn’s current stairlifts have been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest standards for stairlifts:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 – European Safety Standards
- ISO 9386-2:2000 – Worldwide Standard for Stairlifts
- This includes testing their stairlifts to a minimum of 25,000 return journeys – the equivalent of 11 years of use, assuming six return journeys every day.
- Quality assurance nothing leaves the factories until it has been thoroughly checked and tested.
Each Acorn Stairlift carriage is checked 29 times by a 20-strong quality assurance team. On top of that, your Acorn installation engineer works through a rigorous 37-point checklist as part of the fitting process.
Dr Hilary Jones
Dr. Hilary Jones is a name that’s known across the country,
with many recognising him from his days as TV-AM’s
resident doctor in 1989, and as Daybreak’s health editor in 2010.
But what some don’t realise is that Dr Hilary
is still very involved in the medical field today,
supporting the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society, the Stroke Association.
Acting as medical advisor at Acorn Stairlifts since 1992, helping to ensure that each and every one of our new developments are directly addressing the ever evolving needs of our clients with limited mobility, and positively enhancing their lives, and the lives of those around them.
How can we help you
Free no obligation quote
#Stairlift #Stairlifts #Stair-Lift #Stair-Lifts #StairliftsUK
0800 016 9270
Acorn Stairlift Accredited Partner (ASAP)