The ideal solution for a straight staircase.
The ultimate straight stairlifts solution giving you the full use of the home you love.
Blending seamlessly into your home, with a smooth start and stop mechanism, you can glide effortlessly up and down the stairs.
All of Acorn’s straight stairlifts have been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest European safety standard for straight stairlifts, BS EN 81-40:2008, as well as the worldwide standard for straight stairlifts, ISO 9836-2:2000.
Contact us for FREE no obligation advice and speak to one of our friendly experts, Call 0800 0169 270.
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Acorn Straight Stairlifts also available for narrow stairs
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
- Slimline and folds away conveniently when not in use
- Recondition lifts available
- Stairlift hire is also available
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest which is hard-wearing and gives extra support.
- Simple two direction switch is easy to use.
- Inertia seatbelt fitted as standard provides security and safety to the user.
- The straight stairlifts seat, arms and footrest fold away neatly when not in use.
- These Acorn straight stairlifts seat swivels to allow the user to exit the lift without discomfort.
- Fits directly to your stairs and plugs into a dedicated UK mains electrical socket, so no structural or electrical changes are needed to be made to your staircase or home.
- These Acorn straight stairlifts can be safely locked and deactivated with a key.
- Simple digital display shows correct functioning and quickly diagnoses any problems.
- For added safety, these Acorn straight stairlifts has five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage that immediately stop the lift at any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls, with large easy to use buttons, come as standard to call the lift upstairs and downstairs.
#Stairlift #Stairlifts #Stair-Lift #Stair-Lifts #StairliftsUK